Providing Notary Services in Edinburgh, Bonnyrigg and Penicuik
Stuart & Stuart has several lawyers In Edinburgh and the Lothian’s who provide Notary Public services. We can authenticate and certify signatures, documents and identity in connection with commercial, personal and international transactions.
Our Notary service also provides authentication and a secure record for almost any type of transaction, document or event.
The most common requests are:
- Foreign Powers of Attorney
- Dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
- Visa applications
- Permission for children to travel abroad
- Statutory declarations
Legalisation is the process by which the signature and seal of the notary are authenticated by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO Apostille) for non Commonwealth Countries under the terms of the Hague Convention.
If required, we can also obtain Consular legalisation from foreign embassies in London.